Tapas restaurant 661 Bay Street Staten Island New York open lunch and dinner prefix menu the lunch special 3 course meal including a glass of sangria for $14.95 dinner special prefix 3 course meal for $19.95 including a glass of sangria $4 drinks for the ladies $20 buckets of beers Corona or a Heineken $15 Coors Light or Budweiser $15 hookahs coming enjoy outdoor patio and a tiki bar at tapas all week 12 noon until 2 a.m.
Join us for NYE 2014
at TAPAS on the bay
661 Bay St. Staten Island 10304
Appetizer, Main Course, Coffee and Deserts for $50
Complimentary glass of sangria for all guests.
The Spanish music, from traditional to modern flamenco rock tunes, transports you to Spain
where Paella is the king and Sangria is the drink to have.
Once in Tapas Restaurant & Bar, ask for any Sangria during happy hour and receive $5 tapas specials. You can choose from a large variety,
including some of the best cold/hot tapas on the market. Enjoy anything from olives with Spanish ham to an entree of your choice.
- Authentic cuisine with a large selection of tapas, paellas, seafood, 6 different flavors of sangria.
- Open 7 days for lunch & dinner.
- Flamenco show every weekend.Spanish guitars singers.
- 2 party rooms. Off premises catering.
- Staten Island tapas stands out above any other tapas in New York City.
- Lunch Menu special: $15.95 Monday - Friday
- Brunch: $19.95 Sunday
- :Family Style $37 All Week
The Staten Island ferry serves commuters traveling between Staten Island and Lower Manhattan- and it's free!
Visitors looking to visit TAPAS can enjoy the waterfront views and the Statue of Liberty
during the free ride across the harbor.
- How to get there?
"An upscale yet modest Spanish spot". (The Staten Island Advance)
Escape into a world of appetizers & small bites, discover Tapas.
- From Manhattan:
- Whitehall St. Line R
- South Ferry: Line 1
- Bowling Green: Line 4 - 5 - 6
- Take the Staten island Ferry (Free Ride)
- When you arrive at St. George
- By train: Take the train (SIR) from the Staten Island Ferry terminal
- to Stapleton (Second stop)
- by Bus: Take the S76, or the S51
- by Taxi: A $7 ride will take you directly to TAPAS Restaurant and Bar
- Address: 661 Bay St., Staten Island 10304
- For reservations:
- Call us: 718.448.5800
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org