Escape into a world of appetizers & small bites, discover Tapas.
"An upscale yet modest Spanish spot". (The Staten Island Advance)
The Spanish music, from traditional to modern flamenco rock tunes, transports you to Spain
where Paella is the king and Sangria is the drink to have.
Once in Tapas Restaurant & Bar, ask for any Sangria during happy hour and receive $5 tapas specials. You can choose from a large variety,
including some of the best cold/hot tapas on the market. Enjoy anything from olives with Spanish ham to an entree of your choice.
- Authentic cuisine with a large selection of tapas, paellas, seafood, 6 different flavors of sangria.
- Open 7 days for lunch & dinner.
- Flamenco show every weekend.Spanish guitars singers.
- 2 party rooms. Off premises catering.
- Staten Island tapas stands out above any other tapas in New York City.
- Lunch Menu special: $10.95 Monday - Friday
- Brunch: $14.95 Saturday and Sunday
The Staten Island ferry serves commuters traveling between Staten Island and Lower Manhattan- and it's free!
Visitors looking to visit TAPAS can enjoy the waterfront views and the Statue of Liberty
during the free ride across the harbor.
- How to get there?
- From Manhattan:
- Whitehall St. Line R
- South Ferry: Line 1
- Bowling Green: Line 4 - 5 - 6
- Take the Staten island Ferry (Free Ride)
- When you arrive at St. George
- By train: Take the train (SIR) from the Staten Island Ferry terminal
- to Stapleton (Second stop)
- by Bus: Take the S76, or the S51
- by Taxi: A $7 ride will take you directly to TAPAS Restaurant and Bar
- Address: 661 Bay St., Staten Island 10304
- For reservations:
- Call us: 718.448.5800
- Email us: email@example.com